INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER|MOODLE EXPERT
My main field is Educational Technology and I am interested in developing e-learning environments (LMS/LCMS).
Apart from my long-term experience in service oriented roles, I have been working as a Moodle Administrator since 2013. I am strong at instructional design and I have expertise in building online courses, managing and conducting e-classes, training teachers on the use of ICTs in education.
Furthermore, I possess a wide skill-set that could be utilized in various fields and I can offer high-quality services in English, French, Greek, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
Key Skills and Achievements:
• 15+ years experience in Administration, Management and Customer Service
• 5+ years professional experience as a Moodle Remote Administrator
• Expert in instructional design
• Successful as an Education Adviser
• Independant and Flexible as a Virtual Assistant
• Web Research and Web Content Expert
• Excellent IT skills (certified IT instructor)
• Creative with Digital Media Production
• Good financial understanding
• Familiar with natural sciences (forms and terminology)
•2018: Annual Intensive Program in Education of Adult Educators (20 ECVET) – University of the Aegean, Greece
Online Lifelong Learning Program (400 hours)
•2016 – : MSc in Digital Culture (120 ECTS) – University of Bergen, Norway
Ongoing research on Master’s thesis: “Digital literacies as school practices, The role of ICTs in Education”
•2014: BSc in Cultural Technology and Communication (240 ECTS) – University of the Aegean, Greece
Specialized in the area of “Educational Technology and Cross-Cultural Communication”
• my former EMPLOYERS consider me as an Effective Communicator
• my FELLOWS think I am an Inspiring Leader
• my FRIENDS see me as a Problem Solver with a Can-Do attitude
• Business Ethics and Personal Values are SIGNIFICANT TO ME
Key Fact: I am always passionate to discuss ideas about NEW projects.